Cheeky chic: CabinCityWoods

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cabincitywoods?ref=l2-shopheader-name 
One of my closest friends, Abby, just opened a kickin' shop where you can buy cheeky items (some pictured above!) at insanely reasonable prices (a rarity these days).

Look cheeky chic while supporting one of the most inspiring ladies you'll ever know? Win-Win, #amirite? 

Fun fact: Abby and I met after she got in touch reading my blog a few years ago. I don't remember how she happened upon this site of rambles I've managed to keep going, but I'm beyond glad that she did. I was lucky enough to see her when I was in Denver and she stopped through Kansas City, but I do wish I could see her more than that. She's a real gem, you guys. This blog has brought me some sincerely wonderful friends (like you reading right now, duh!). ;)