Royal reads and the latest scoop...


A few weeks ago someone told me they wanted to learn more about royals but just didn't know where to start. I told them I'd put together some kind of guide and have done just that. (I'm not sure that's what they were wanting, but hey! I love book recommendations, so I figured, why not share my own!)

If you pop over to my royal blog, Duchess-at-Large, you can check out my recommendations for royal enthusiast of all-kinds...

Also, Princess Madeleine of Sweden's baby girl Leonore was christened last month and I can't get over how cute the Swedish royal family is. Princess Estelle can work a room.


Speaking of royals, did you hear that their brother, Carl Philip, is engaged! And Kate and William are renovating a third kitchen?

And, of course, so much more.